** Closed program for the year 2019-2020**
Here are the needed informations to apply: Information about the international internship program.
To submit an applicant, the applicant must submit all the following documents to the coordinator by mail ([email protected]). The application will then be evaluated by members of the INTER orientation committee.
- Budget estimates for the internship period
- Brief internship description Brève description du stage in relation to the 3 evaluation criteria:
- Academic record excellence and research aptitude of the applicant
- Project correspondance to INTER scientific programmation
- Insertion of the project in INTER international actions: summarize in 1 page the nature of the internship, by specifying how it fits into INTER research priorities and helps strengthen international clustering efforts.
- Applicant resume (CV)
- Information on the internship location (Supervisor's name, laboraty of research centre, department, establishment, adress, city, province/state, country, postal code)
- Letter signed by the internship supervisor that specifies start and end dates.