Through the Scientific Dissemination Program, INTER wishes to enable students associated with INTER members to travel and present their research in the field of interactive technologies in rehabilitation at renowned international conferences (maximum $1,000).
The guiding principles of the programme are:
- Only students of INTER member-researchers are eligible
- Only one student per member per year (April 1 to March 31) may apply.
- The selected conference must be one that is part of a renowned international conference and include a reading committee.
- The student applying may or may not be related to an INTER-funded mandate. However, in the case where no INTER mandate is linked to the presentation, an institutional cash match from the INTER member supervisor(s) will be required to reduce the maximum allowable reimbursement.
- The student's presentation must be the result of a publication in the field of interactive technologies in rehabilitation.
- The student must also agree to make the presentation available to INTER members.