Mission, objectives, team
To support active interdisciplinary and intersectorial collaboration beyond the boundaries of usual practice in several disciplines such as natural sciences, engineering, clinical sciences and management. Advancing better and faster care for as many people as possible at a lower cost by developping innovative interactive technologies.
Objectives of our cluster
Mobilize Quebec researchers in the field of interactive technologies of rehabilitation. To conciliate rehabilitation needs and research on means offered by technology, and evaluate new rehabilitation technologies.
Support research involving :
The identification of needs, the innovation process and transfers and evaluation of interactive technologies in living environments, so as to satisfy the complex requirements in health care.
The design and prototype of interactive technologies that satisfy use constraints in real conditions by people losing their autonomy or with physical disabilities, and seek to answer identified rehabilitation needs.
Provide a welcoming environment to facilitate dynamic and stimulating exchanges between researchers, and training highly qualified personel. Disseminate knowledge in the scientific, public and private sectors and to the general public.
Position Quebec on the national and international stage in the field of interactive technologies for rehabilitation, and more specifically, in sectors such as smart homes, tele-rehabilitation, mobile systems and health technologies, contributing to economic prosperity, and improving quality of life for Quebecers.
Direction and coordination
- François Michaud, Directeur
- Catherine Pagé, Coordonnatrice
- Abolfazl Mohebbi, Polytechnique
- Charles Gouin-Vallerand, TÉLUQ
- Claude Vincent, Université Laval
- Cloé Dussault-Picard, INTER HQP committee representative, UdeM
- Dahlia Kairy, Université de Montréal
- David Labbé, École des technologies supérieures (ETS)
- Félix Chénier, UQAM
- François Michaud, Université de Sherbrooke
- Guillaume Spalla, INTER HQP committee representative (NT), Université de Sherbrooke
- Marie-Hélène Milot, Université de Sherbrooke
- Philippe Archambault, McGill
- Sébastien Gaboury, UQAC
- Office des personnes handicapées du Québec (OPHQ) representative
- Sage Innovation representative